BITZER Refrigerant Reference
For iOS and Android
Built by IAM Apps
BITZER is pleased to announce the first free refrigerant pressure temperature relationship application designed for the iPhone and iPod Touch. The application is an intuitive saturated pressure temperature reference wheel that focuses on the most common refrigerants found in AC and refrigeration systems. Instead of scrolling through many refrigerants rarely used, this app provides users with the ability to select and arrange the refrigerants in any order.
Furthermore, this is the only PT app with the ability to use imperial and metric units at the same time. And best of all… it’s free!
Visit the Bitzer PT site at apps.bitzer.de
- Swipe left or right across the main screen to switch refrigerant.
- The units are specified by using the buttons on the sides.
- Individual units can be selected to view Celsius and psig or Fahrenheit and bar.
- Swipe the temp-pressure wheel to view the saturated pressure and temperature values.
Refrigerants currently available:
- R-290 (Propane)
- R-717 (Ammonia / NH3)
- R-744 (Carbon Dioxide / CO2).
Get Bitzer PT Reference
Bitzer PT is available now on iTunes AppStore and Android Market.
Get Bitzer PT Reference for iPhone or iPod Touch.
Get Bitzer PT Reference for Android.
Bitzer Refrigerant Reference was built by IAM Apps for Bitzer Inc.
For more information on Bitzer, visit bitzerus.com